The Watauga Cabin
Meet The Watauga Cabin
Pricing Starting at…
The Watauga Cabin is a comfortable mountain retreat inspired by Bob Timberlake. On one level plus a sleeping loft, the Watauga is tucked on a secluded wooded cul-de-sac. The cabin has an open and efficient layout that allows family and friends to vacation together indoors or out with 727 sq. ft. of covered outdoor living space with its own separate fireplace.
The first Watauga was a huge success and demand for the plan causes us to build our second Watauga with modifications. The loft will now have a set of stairs and more headspace – now a true open bedroom or play area. The balance of the home will be assessable space with 36” doorways. We have added over 400 SF to the home. We retained the comfy front and side porch, perfect for all-weather entertaining with direct access to the dining area. The outdoor living space is oriented just right for entertaining or relaxing and taking advantage of the privacy, whether the mood calls for a crackling fire or just enjoying the mountain scenery. Prices subject to change.
- Wood siding with bold touches of live edge siding & stone
- Granite counters throughout
- Tongue and groove wood porch ceilings
- Custom barn wood shutters
- Linville signature artisan-crafted entry door
- Full Appliance package
- Hand-set tile flooring in both Master Baths
- Galvanized metal roof accents above the porches
- Custom closet shelving
- The same custom quality construction as with all of our collection of homes
Virtual Tour – Watauga